• Premises Liability

    Oregon Premises Liability Attorneys
    Clark Law & Associates, LLC handles the subsequent varieties of Oregon and Washington State premises liability cases. Were you hurt due to an unsafe condition for the property of somebody else? Call (503) 238-1010.

    Oregon Premises Liability Attorneys
    - Cases
    - Trip and Fall
    - Tenant Injuries on property
    - Attractive Nuisance for the children
    - Dangerous Conditions on Property
    - Ice or snow on sidewalks
    - Broken or raised sidewalks
    - Unseen dangers
    - Foreign Substance on Business Property

    When is a home owner or possessor liable for injuries on the property?

    Merely being injured about the property of another doesn't imply the home owner or property possessor is likely. As an example, in the event you trip because your shoe lace is untied and suffer injury, the home owner of that you tripped and fell wouldn't be liable. However, If the home owner or even the possessor with the property was negligent for some reason, then you may be eligible for damages because of your injury about the property of someone else. Generally, a home owner gets the following common law duties:

    - Reasonably inspect their residence for dangerous conditions
    - Warn of any dangerous conditions, before the condition can be repaired
    - Repair the harmful condition

    As well as common law duties, there might be state, county or city ordinances that provide rise to strict liability for dangerous conditions on their own property. For example, in Portland, Oregon homeowners lead to keeping sidewalks safe. See Portland City Code, Sec. 17.28.020 as well as accountable for ice and snow removal from sidewalks. See Portland City Code, Sec. 17.28.025.

    If you're able to prove the property owner or possessor was negligent, you have to then demonstrate that the injuries you suffered were a direct and proximate response to negligence.

    What do i need to do if I am injured on the property of another?

    - Use your cell phone to photograph the scene of where you were injured.
    - Photograph your injuries.
    - Promptly report to the owner or possessor in the property which you were injured.
    - Seek prompt medical assistance.
    - Truthfully report to your medical providers how we were injured.
    - Call Clark Law and Associates, LLC at (503) 238-1010.

    1221 commentaires

    Suivre le flux RSS des articles
    Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires